This tutorial is about How to Always Show Scrollbars in Windows 11 PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Always Show Scrollbars in Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Always Show Scrollbars in Windows 11 PC
Windows 11 was first introduced to developers as an open alpha build through the developer channel in the Windows Insider program. Now Windows 11 has taken a step forward as it is now available on the Windows Insider Program Beta Channel. However, it may be a selective choice of users to keep the scroll bar always active. If you are one of those who want to keep it always visible, you can follow the article below and change the settings.
People love customizations on their PCs. Windows 11 was quite a surprise to everyone, even though it was leaked. Android app support was also unexpected and was revealed at the launch event. In Windows 11, most scroll bars are automatically hidden if not used by default. However, Microsoft has provided a simple option to enable the scroll bar. In this article, we will show you how to enable scroll bars in a simple way. So this article is simple on how to always show scroll bars in Windows 11.
How to always show scroll bars in Windows 11
- Open settings using Windows + I on your keyboard or you can use the start menu and search bar to open settings.
- After the windows open, navigate to Accessibility. Click the Accessibility tile in the settings window.
- On the left side menu bar, click Display. If the default option is Show, there is no need to click anywhere in the window.
- Now, in the Display menu, scroll to the bottom and check out the link Automatically hide scroll bars in Windows.
- Toggle the switch to the off position by simply clicking on it.
- That’s it, now you can see the scrollbar wherever scrolling is required.
Final remarks: How to Always Show Scrollbars in Windows 11 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Always Show Scrollbars in Windows 11 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.