This tutorial is about How to Backup Android Files to PC or Mac. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Backup Android Files to PC or Mac. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Backup Android Files to PC or Mac
It’s easy to take thousands of photos with a smartphone and digital camera, and it’s even harder to imagine losing one. Each one represents memory that cannot be easily changed or recreated, so it’s important to make sure each image is safe, no matter what happens to your device.
- your android phone
- A computer with a USB port
- a USB cable
How to Backup Android Files to PC
- Start by connecting your phone to the computer via the USB port.
- Turn on your phone screen and unlock the device. At this point, your Android device only needs to be connected to charge. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap USB to charge for more options.
- Select Transfer files from the menu that appears.
- On your computer, find your Android device in File Explorer. Click on the icon that represents your phone and you should be directed to your phone’s internal storage.
- Drag and drop files or folders to your preferred location, like your desktop or documents. If you want to save videos and images, you can find them in the DCIM folder.
- Once you are done, right click on your device name. Click Eject before disconnecting the phone and USB cable.
How to Backup Android Files on Mac
If you’re using a Mac desktop or laptop, the first thing you need to do is download Android File Transfer, an official Google app that works on Macs running OS X 10.5 or later. Subsequently, the process is quite similar to how it is done on Android, and you can easily transfer files even without an Internet connection.
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Connect your device to the USB port of your Mac with the USB cable.
- Unlock your phone and swipe down on your screen. Touch USB to charge for more options.
- Select Transfer files.
- The app should launch automatically on your Mac. You can also open Mac Finder or Spotlight Search and find Android File Transfer in the list of programs. Double-click the Android drive icon.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and transfer files to your computer.
- Once you’re done, open the Finder sidebar and find your device under Devices. Click Eject and disconnect the phone and the USB cable. You can also go to the desktop and drag your device to the Trash.
Final remarks: How to Backup Android Files to PC or Mac
I hope you understand this article, How to Backup Android Files to PC or Mac. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.