This tutorial is about How to Backup Registry Automatically in Windows 11 PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Backup Registry Automatically in Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Backup Registry Automatically in Windows 11 PC
The registry is a system database that contains all important Windows configuration settings. It’s a good idea to back up your registry from time to time in case system changes cause problems on your PC. In this case, you can restore Windows with a good registry backup. You can back up the registry manually. However, it is better to enable regular automatic registry backups in Windows 11. Here are three ways you can enable automatic registry backups in Windows 11. Registry backups can save you if you edit and delete files of the system. They can also help you with errors and missing files that may be causing problems on your system.
Additionally, they can also help you retain manual changes to your registry that you might want to apply to your system after a clean install. You can back up registry settings by using the registry editor, system restore utility, or command prompt. Additionally, you can also backup individual registry keys on your system if needed. Registry backups can also help restore corrupted settings and system files affected by malware. For all these reasons, we recommend that you regularly back up your registry and restore it if necessary.
How to Backup Registry Automatically on Windows 11 PC
Enable automatic registry backup on Windows 11 PC
- Right click the Start button and click Run. In Run Command Window, type regedit and click OK.
- On the Registry Editor screen, navigate to:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerConfiguration Manager.
- Right-click the Configuration Manager folder > select New > click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name the newly created key EnablePeriodicBackup and press the Enter key on your computer keyboard.
- Next, double-click the newly created EnablePeriodicBackup DWORD and set its value to 1.
- Click the OK button to save the change to DWORD and restart your computer.
Manual backup of registry files on Windows 11 PC
Once registry backups are enabled on your computer, you can manually back up the registry files to your computer at any time by following the steps below.
- Click the Start button > Type Task Scheduler in the search box and click Task Scheduler Application in the search results.
- On the Task Scheduler screen, go to Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows > Registry. Right-click on the RegIdleBackup task and click the Run option in the menu that appears.
Final words: How to Backup Registry Automatically in Windows 11 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Backup Registry Automatically in Windows 11 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.