This tutorial is about How to block a number or contact on any Android device. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to block a number or contact on any Android device. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to block a number or contact on any Android device
Tired of getting calls from random people regarding your car warranty expired? Or does he call you on the phone under the pretext that Microsoft informs you that your PC has detected security threats? With just a few quick taps, you can quickly block numbers from these hateful nonsensical voices. This post demonstrates multiple methods to block a number on Android. We cover the most popular Android phone brands, including Samsung, HTC, and LG, as well as Android 11 out of the box, because Android isn’t visually identical across phone manufacturers. If you want to do it justice, we also recommend some third-party apps.
How to block a number on Android using the Phone app
To block a number or contact on your Android phone, go to the Phone app settings and tap the Block numbers option. Here’s a full step-by-step breakdown:
- Open the Phone app.
- While in the Recent Calls or Contacts tab, tap the More Options menu, represented by the three vertical dots at the top right of the app.
- Choose “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Tap “Blocked Numbers” in the list of settings.
- Select “Add a number”.
- Manually enter the phone number you want to block calls and texts from, and then press “Block”.
How to block a number on Android using your contact list
- Launch the Phone app.
- Navigate to the Contacts tab.
- Scroll until you find the contact you want to block and touch their name.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the app screen.
- Choose “Block Numbers” from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm that you want to block the contact by selecting “Block”.
How to block a number on Samsung Galaxy
Because Samsung phones are so common, there’s a good chance the device you’re holding is a Galaxy phone. Here’s how to block a number on your Samsung Galaxy:
- Launch the Phone app and then tap “Recents” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the phone number you want to block, and then tap “i” in the expanded options below the number.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap “Lock.”
How to block a number on other Android devices
- Launch the Phone app to see your recent calls.
- Touch and hold the phone number you want to block. A dropdown menu may appear with additional options.
- Tap “Block number” in the menu.
Final words: How to block a number or contact on any Android device
I hope you understand this article, How to block a number or contact on any Android device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.