This tutorial is about How to Block All other Websites Except One in Chrome and Firefox Browsers. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Block All other Websites Except One in Chrome and Firefox Browsers. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Block All other Websites Except One in Chrome and Firefox Browsers
If you work in an office environment, you may want to limit your employees’ Internet access to a few suitable websites, and this includes your children. You may want your children to only access websites that you consider age appropriate and block the rest. While for kids you can use Parental Control to restrict all but a few websites, there is another option as well. And this method is also useful for blocking selected websites for everyone, including your employees. Let’s see how to do it.
How to Block All Except Some Websites on Mac
If you are a Mac user, you can stop access to all websites except the ones you allow in Google Chrome and Safari using Cisdem AppCrypt, the best website blocker and app locker for Mac.
AppCrypt main features:
- Allows you to block all websites except the few you specify
- It also allows you to block specific websites
- Block websites permanently or at certain times
- Block websites with password
- Hard to bypass
- Easy to use
- It also blocks apps like Photos, Notes, Evernote, etc.
- Help with parental controls, productivity, privacy protection, etc.
Steps to block all but some websites
- Download the best website blocker. Install it.
- When you open it for the first time, set a password. Read the warning before clicking Submit.
- Click on its icon in the menu bar and select Open Main Window.
- Enter the password you set. Click OK.
- You are now in the main window. Click on Web Block.
- Change from the default blacklist mode to the allow list mode. mode.
- Click the plus icon to add a permitted website.
You can continue to add more websites that allow you to access yourself or others.
Now all websites except the ones you have approved are password locked in Safari and Chrome. When one tries to open a blocked website, the website won’t open and you will see this message.
Steps to unblock websites
- Open the WebBlock window, as shown in Step 5 above.
- Switch from the allow list mode to the block list mode.
Make sure the websites you need are not on the block list.
AppCrypt for Mac
- Block all but some websites
- Also blocks specific websites and web pages
- Offer a scheduling feature to block websites during certain hours
- Difficult to bypass due to the password you set
- Also protect apps with password
- Record failed attempts to open protected apps with date, time and photos from intruders
- Help limit access to unwanted, inappropriate or distracting websites
- Help limit the time spent on websites and applications.
How to block all websites except some in Chrome on Android
Applies to: Android 10 or higher
If you want your child to be able to access only select websites on their Android phone and stay safe online, you can try Google Family Link, a parental control service from Google. It will require some configuration. Let us begin.
- Install the Google Family Link app. Open it.
- When asked if you want to create a Google account for your child, click Yes.
- Create an account.
- On your child’s Android device, sign in with their account.
- Enter your own account password to verify that you are a parent.
- Install Google Family Link on the child’s Android device.
- On your Android device, go to Parental Settings in Google Family Link.
- Tap Filters in Google Chrome. You now have three options. Choose Allow only certain sites.
- Touch Manage Sites and add specific websites to allow. For example, to block all websites except Google, add the domain URL “google.com”.
Final remarks: How to Block All other Websites Except One in Chrome and Firefox Browsers
I hope you understand this article, How to Block All other Websites Except One in Chrome and Firefox Browsers. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.