Advertising seems to be a necessary annoyance on the Internet. It remains the primary way to pay content creators, allowing sites (like the one you’re reading) to avoid paywalls or subscriptions — but sometimes ads go too far in terms of distraction and intrusiveness. If you find the constant barrage of consumption too much, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s pleasantly easy to block ads when using Safari on your iPhone or iPad. This article is about how to Block Apple Own Ads on iPhone.
In life everything has its price. If you’re using a free service, you’re probably paying for it with your data. Most apps track activity not only while you’re using them, but also during your other interactions with the iPhone or iPad. And as you might have guessed, these apps use the same data to serve you personalized ads. Below we have mention the steps to stop Ads on iOS/iPadOS.
How to Turn Off Personalized and Location-Based Ads
Turn off personalized ads
- Select your “Settings” app, tap on “Privacy,” and scroll down to and select “Apple Advertising” (it will be near the bottom of the list).
- Toggle “Personalized Ads” off.
Turn off location-based ads
- Select “Settings” > “Privacy” > “Location Services” (at the top of the display).
- Toggle off “Location Services.”
Lock down Safari
- Go to “Settings.”
- Select “Safari,” and scroll down to the “Privacy & Security” section.
- Turn on “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” (which means advertisers and other third-party content providers can’t track you from one site to another).
- Turn on “Block All Cookies.” The cookies collected by various websites can contain a great deal of information about how you use the site, what info you put into it, etc. By blocking cookies, you prevent that data from being collected.
We hope our article on how to stop ads on iPhone/iPad will help you and resolve all your problems. Whether you have paid for a service or not, you should have the right to choose what type of advertising these companies may show you. And since you are using an iPhone, there is an option to take control of this situation. If you want to know how to block ads on iPhone/iPad then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Block Apple Own Ads on iPhone.