This tutorial is about How to Block Unknown Number on Whatsapp. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Block Unknown Number on Whatsapp. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Block Unknown Number on Whatsapp
WhatsApp is a messaging service that does not have a username feature to log into your account. Instead, the platform uses phone numbers as a form of verification for users. With this identification method, people can, while this feature allows you to easily log into the platform, it also has some drawbacks. For example, any stranger who has access to your phone number can simply look it up in the app and message you anonymously.
While a message or two from strangers may be tolerable, they can be quite annoying at times. If so, is there something you can do to prevent these people from texting, calling, or even viewing your profile and status updates. With just a few taps of your finger, you can prevent an unknown contact or number from contacting you on WhatsApp. Remember, even if you do not receive a notification, there is no guarantee that the person will not realize that you blocked them on the platform.
If you agree, here is a quick guide on how to block unknown numbers on WhatsApp. And even if you accidentally saved the number to your contact list, don’t worry, we’re here to help.
How do I block unknown numbers automatically on WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp does not automatically block unknown numbers. There is no option to automatically block messages from unknown numbers. The service does not offer any features like this.
- When you receive a message from an unknown number, WhatsApp will notify you that the sender is not in your contact list. You have three options at your disposal: Block, Report and Block, or Add to contacts.
How to block unknown numbers on WhatsApp
- When you receive a message from an unknown number, you can simply select the respective chat and tap Block.
- First, open the chat and then select the respective phone number. Select Block contact and tap Block or Report contact. Select Report and Block to report and block that number.
- By the way, if you want to block a specific contact, go to WhatsApp Settings, select Account, and tap on Privacy. Then select Blocked, tap Add new and select the contact you want to block.
Final remarks: How to Block Unknown Number on Whatsapp
I hope you understand this article, How to Block Unknown Number on Whatsapp. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.