This tutorial is about How to Bring Back Old Volume Slider on Windows. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Bring Back Old Volume Slider on Windows. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Bring Back Old Volume Slider on Windows
Windows 10 comes with a number of new capabilities, and it’s a huge step up from Windows 8.1, which had many limits. The new version also brings a plethora of new cosmetic enhancements, most notably in the notification drop-down menus that appear when you access the Action Center, Date and Time, Network, and even the volume control.
Despite all these positive developments, not everyone is satisfied with them. If you don’t like the new volume control and lose the vertical volume slider in Windows 7 and 8, you can restore it by editing the Registry.
In this Windows 10 tutorial, we will show you how to create a new registry entry to restore volume control in the notification area of your PC.
How to recover pre-Windows 10 volume control
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the To run command.
- Writes regeditand click okay to open the record.
- Find the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion
- Select and right click on the Current version (folder), select Newand click Wrench
- Name the new key MTCUVC and press Get into.
- Select the MTCUVC (folder) and right click on the right side, select Newand click DWORD value (32 bits).
- Name the new DWORD EnableMtcUvc and press Get into.
- Double click on the newly created DWORD and make sure its value is set to 0.
- Click okay.
- Close the registry.
- Reboot your system to apply the changes.
Final remarks: How to Bring Back Old Volume Slider on Windows
I hope you understand this article, How to Bring Back Old Volume Slider on Windows. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.