Nearing the end of your Apple Music or other subscription free trial and want to cancel before you’re charged? Or do you have an App Store or other subscription that you no longer use or that you want and need to cancel before you’re charged again? If Your iPhone, iDevices, Apple TVs, and Macs all offer apps that often include services based on paid subscriptions or recurring fees, such as music, news, magazine, and video services, or other media services. This article is about how to cancel an auto-renewing subscription on Apple Devices.
And you will be billed periodically (monthly or annually) for that content or service. These subscription models are very different from individual or one-time purchases or most in-app purchases. Remember that if you sign up for these subscriptions, these subscriptions will automatically renew until you cancel them
How to Cancel Subscription on iPhone/iPad and Mac
How to cancel subscriptions on your Mac
- Open App Store and click on your name.
- Click on “Account Settings”. You’ll be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Scroll to “Subscriptions”.
- Once you click “Manage” you will be taken to your list of subscriptions. Click the edit button next to the subscription you want to unsubscribe from and select Unsubscribe.
How to cancel subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen. It should contain your photo and name, with “Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases” below it in smaller type.
- Select “Subscriptions”. This should take you to a list of your active and inactive subscriptions.
- Click on the subscription you want to cancel. Then tap “Cancel Subscription” or “Cancel Free Trial” — wording may vary depending on your membership — and confirm.
We hope our article on how to Cancel an Auto-Renewing Subscription on Apple Devices will help you and resolve all your problems. So what types of subscriptions can you cancel right from your Apple device? Only the ones you set up through the App Store and associated with your Apple ID account.
I hope you understand this article, How to Cancel an Auto-Renewing Subscription on Apple Devices.