This tutorial is about How to Cancel Apple iCloud Storage Subscription. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Cancel Apple iCloud Storage Subscription. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Cancel Apple iCloud Storage Subscription
The iCloud storage plan starts at $0.99 for a 50 GB package, which is worth every penny paid for the service. Of course, I don’t want to continue the service if I no longer need them and Apple offers a cancellation option for customers. The Cancel Anytime option is worth it and I’d love to show you how to sign up and cancel your iCloud storage subscription.
iCloud is a cloud storage service offered by Apple and is a key feature in the Apple ecosystem. Consumers can create a free account and register on the official website and get 5 GB of free storage. Dropbox offers 2 GB of free cloud storage on the free plan and they have a premium subscription to expand storage capacity. You can cancel your iCloud subscription if you have paid to expand your cloud storage capacity.
How to cancel iCloud storage plan
The steps to cancel your iCloud storage plan are not challenging. However, the instructions are different on an iOS or iPadOS device, a Mac, or a Windows computer.
Cancel your iCloud storage plan from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
To cancel your iCloud storage plan from an iOS or iPadOS device, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open configuration.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap iCloud.
- Tap Manage storage.
- Then tap Change storage plan.
- Tap Downgrade Options.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID password. Enter those credentials and tap Manage.
- Finally, choose the storage plan you want to use.
- If you choose the free option, you will still be able to access your current storage tier until your current billing cycle ends.
Cancel your iCloud storage plan on a Mac
The steps to cancel your iCloud storage plan from a Mac are only slightly different from canceling a storage plan on an iOS device.
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID.
- Choose iCloud > Manage.
- Choose Change storage plan.
- Click Downgrade Options.
- Enter your Apple ID password and click Manage.
- Choose the plan you want to downgrade to, and then click Done.
- Regardless of the option you choose, your current storage tier will remain available until the end of your current billing cycle.
Final remarks: How to Cancel Apple iCloud Storage Subscription
I hope you understand this article, How to Cancel Apple iCloud Storage Subscription. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.