Facebook is a social networking website where users can post comments, share photos and post links to news or other interesting content on the web, chat live and watch short videos. Shared content can be made public, or it can be shared only with a select group of friends or family, or with a single person. Many marketers are now using Facebook to connect with other entrepreneurs, clients, coaches and executives. Facebook has now become a really great communication tool, allowing us to message pretty much anyone directly. In this article we will try to teach you how to Cancel Friend Request on Facebook.
Facebook doesn’t like it when you send too many friend requests at once. Trying to expand your network too quickly can prevent you from adding more Facebook friends. Maybe it’s happened to you before and you can’t befriend someone on Facebook? Below we have mention the steps Cancel Facebook Friend Request.
How to Cancel Friend Request on Facebook on Desktop and Mobile
Using Facebook Desktop Website
- Go to Facebook Official login page in login with your ID.
- Click on the icon that’s a silhouette of two people in the upper-right part of the window.
- Click on Delete Request next to an incoming friend request you’d like to cancel.
- Cancel a friend request that you sent. To do so:
- Click on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type the name of the person to whom you sent the request.
- Click on their profile.
- Click on Friend Request Sent to the right of the person’s name at the top of their profile.
- Click on Cancel Request, then click on Cancel Request again to confirm.
Using Facebook Mobile App
- Open the Facebook app
- Tap ☰ in the lower- (iPhone) or upper- (Android) right corner of the screen.
- Tap Friends. It’s an icon that’s a silhouette of two people.
- Tap Requests at the top of the screen.
- Tap Delete next to an incoming friend request you’d like to cancel.
- Tap Undo (iPhone) or CANCEL (Android) next to a friend to cancel a friend request that you’ve sent.
That’s it with our article on how to delete friend request on Facebook. While Facebook has become a popular social media tool to connect with people, there are times when you accidentally send friend requests. Luckily, you can easily cancel friend requests before people accept or decline your requests.
I hope you understand this article, How to Cancel Friend Request on Facebook.