This tutorial is about How to Cancel Starz Account on Amazon Prime. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Cancel Starz Account on Amazon Prime. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Cancel Starz Account on Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime subscribers can watch Starz, a premium streaming channel. With an Amazon Fire Stick or any compatible streaming device, you can watch these episodes and movies on your phone, computer, or television for $ 8.99 a month.
However, if you are reading this, you have probably concluded that it is not for you and want to cancel your membership. After canceling a monthly subscription, you will continue to have access to the service until the next time you get paid.
How to cancel Starz on Amazon
- Log into your Amazon account in a web browser.
- Click on “Accounts and Lists” in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to “Memberships and Subscriptions.”
- Click on “Prime Video Channels”.
- You will be asked to log in again.
- Move to down. You will see “Starz” in “Your channels”.
- Click “Cancel Channel (s)”.
- You will be asked if you really want to cancel your subscription and you will be presented with options to remind you of your payment three days before your subscription is automatically renewed; cancel; or to maintain your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription, click on “Turn off automatic renewal and see until . “
- Please select a reason for unsubscribing.
- You will be returned to the Prime Video channels page. You will now see when your subscription ends.
Final remarks: How to Cancel Starz Account on Amazon Prime
I hope you understand this article, How to Cancel Starz Account on Amazon Prime. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.