This tutorial is about How to Change Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Highlight Color. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Highlight Color. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Highlight Color
Adobe Acrobat Reader is undoubtedly one of the leading applications for viewing, highlighting, and accessing documents. Even if working with Adobe Acrobat Reader is relatively easy, there are still some features that are difficult to get used to. It could be the annoying tools area or, in our case, changing the highlight color.
The highlighting tool in Adobe Acrobat Reader is very useful when you want to highlight and highlight key passages in a document. But everyone has their preferences and not everyone may like the default highlight color. There are many ways to change the highlight color in Adobe Acrobat Reader, although the function seems almost impossible to find. Do not worry; This article got you covered! Here are some ways to change the highlight color in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
There are several methods that can be used to change the color of highlighted text in Adobe Acrobat. You can change the color before and after highlighting.
How to change the highlight color in Adobe Reader / Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Change PDF highlight color in Adobe Reader:
- Launch your Adobe Reader software and open the PDF file with it.
- Click the “View”> “Comment”> “Annotations” button on the top bar to open the annotations tab.
- Then the Annotations tab appears in the right pane. Select the highlighted icon and click “Default Tool Properties”.
- Choose your favorite color and apply it to replace the original.
Custom highlight color with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC:
- Open your PDF document with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Browse your PDF pages to find the highlighted text whose color you want to change. Then press Ctrl and drag the mouse over the text to select the text region.
- Then, right-click on the selected text and click “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Once done, you will see the Highlight Properties window. Click “Appearance”> “Color” to choose the desired color. Furthermore, here you can also adjust the opacity level of the selected color by dragging the slider.
- Then click “Set default properties”> “OK”.
- Lastly, go back to your PDF document and you will find that the highlight color has changed.
Final remarks: How to Change Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Highlight Color
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Highlight Color. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.