This tutorial is about How to Change Battery on DualShock 4 Controller. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Battery on DualShock 4 Controller. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Change Battery on DualShock 4 Controller
PlayStation 5 wreckage can be found everywhere: from the largest stores to the smallest retailers. While demand for this next-generation gaming machine remains high, it hasn’t been able to keep up with current supply. Sony decided to cut production to produce more PS4 units to meet demand. As we know, this older version of the console is still useful, especially for those who want to save money.
Some want to play with it out of nostalgia. If you are one of the current PS4 gamers, you might be wondering if you can replace your DualShock 4 controller battery. It is possible and easy to share with you through this article.
How to change the battery on the DualShock 4 controller
- Use the small Phillips screwdriver from the kit in this list or your own to unscrew all the screws on the back of the DualShock 4. (Keep them very secure.)
- Squeeze the left handle at the bottom so you can push one of the little plastic levers in.
- Pull down on the lever to open the lid.
- Move the pry bar around the front of the controller to loosen the case.
- Use the toggle bar on the back near the Start and Options button. Be careful; three little bits will come out as you do. These will have to re-enter before the end.
- Very carefully lift the top of the DualShock from the bottom, being careful not to break the small ribbon inside.
- Check the orientation of the tape to make sure you reattach it correctly.
- Remove the tape to separate the two halves. The connector is delicate, so be careful.
- Now you can see that the battery locates its connector.
- Using a pair of tweezers, carefully lift the connector from its socket. Make sure not to damage the connector on the DualShock 4.
- Put the battery into the slot and put the connector back into the socket, making sure to put it in the right way.
- Reverse this entire article step by step to put the DualShock back together. Make sure you put the three small pieces back in place, as well as close the body tightly.
Final remarks: How to Change Battery on DualShock 4 Controller
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Battery on DualShock 4 Controller. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.