This tutorial is about How to Change Gmail Password for Google. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Gmail Password for Google. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change Gmail Password for Google
One of the most important parts of Google is Gmail. Most of the time, it happens that we do not remember our password, if it is in the same condition and you cannot log in, you can modify or reset the password of your Gmail account. It only takes a few steps to reset or change a password. You can change your Gmail password via desktop, iPhone, or any Android version of Gmail. Without overemphasizing things, here are some of the general methods through which you can change or reset your Gmail password.
How to change your Gmail password
- Click the Settings button as a gear icon in the upper right.
- Click the Settings button on the pop-up menu.
- On the settings page, go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Click the Change Password button.
- You will be redirected to the login page to ensure that you are the account owner. Enter the password for the account. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, Google may ask you to use it.
- When you have authenticated, you will be presented with a menu to change your password. Enter a new password and, in the second field, confirm it. The password must be new, if you try to enter one of the above, an error message will be displayed.
- Press the CHANGE PASSWORD button.
Please note that the Gmail password is a universal password for all your Google accounts. If you change it, it will also change for other Google services.
Final remarks: How to Change Gmail Password for Google
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Gmail Password for Google. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.