One of the most exciting new features in iOS 16 is the ability to customize your lock screen with new animated wallpapers and effects. You can even set up multiple custom lock screens and switch between them on the fly or based on the focus mode you’re using. This extra flexibility is fantastic, but the downside is that with so many options, it can get harder to figure out how to change home screen especially if you want it to be different from what’s on your use lock screen.
Your iPhone is powerful, reliable, and durable—as long as you don’t drop it again on that one corner that keeps breaking. But over decades of refinement, it’s also gotten a little boring. Your apps line up in neat rows, you swipe until you remember which screen you put Disney+ on, and repeat this about 80 times a day. Below we have mention the steps to edit home screen on iPhone.
How to Change iPhone Home Screen
- Update your iPhone iOS 16, if you haven’t already.Long-press an empty area on your home screen.Once you are in jiggle mode, tap the page dots near the bottom center of the screen.
- On the Edit Pages screen, make sure the page you want to move is enabled
- Tap and hold the app page you want to set as your new home screen.
- Then drag and move it to the first position.
- After switching the home screen, tap “Done” at the top right corner.
We hope you like our article on how to change and customize iPhone home screen. The good news is that this is not as complicated as it might seem at first glance. Although iOS 16 tries to make you use matching wallpapers. If you want to know how to edit iPhone home screen then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Home Screen on iPhone.