This tutorial is about How to Change image HEIC format to JPG format on Android Device. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change image HEIC format to JPG format on Android Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change image HEIC format to JPG format on Android Device
As much as Apple’s environment is helpful with features like Handoff, iCloud Sync, and AirDrop, there are shortcomings that can be maddening at times. I was trying to transfer a couple of photos taken with the iPhone to an internet gateway and the photos were not recognized. IPhone takes photos in HEIC settings that are not yet fully recognized. To fix this, I have made a top to bottom guide on the best way to convert HEIC to JPG in various stages of desktop and mobile.
How to Convert HEIC to JPG on Android
- The HEIC to JPG converter Android app that can let you convert your HEIC file easily is Luma. It is a HEIC to JPG converter available in the Google Play store for download. Without further ado, let’s check out the guide on how to convert HEIC to JPG on Android with Luma HEIC to JPG Converter.
- On your Android phone, tap on the Google Play store and install the Luma app.
- Next, open the Luma app on your phone and choose the HEIC to JPG conversion option.
- From there, click the “+” button to be able to select the HEIC files on your Android that you want to convert. If you want to upload multiple files, go to folder options.
- After that, tap “Save” to convert HEIC to JPG format. Here, you can now choose the folder in which you can save your converted images.
- To convert a folder of HEIC files, tap the chosen folder and then tap the “Convert” button. Your HEIC files will be converted to JPG and now you can view them in any built-in application on your Android phone to view the images.
Final remarks: How to Change image HEIC format to JPG format on Android Device
I hope you understand this article, How to Change image HEIC format to JPG format on Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.