This tutorial is about How to Change Location on Firestick and Unlock Apps. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Location on Firestick and Unlock Apps. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Change Location on Firestick and Unlock Apps
Amazon Fire TV is a streaming service that allows you to watch other shows and movies from Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video and some other scenarios from a single device. However, not all FireStick clients in various countries address similar projects and functionalities. However, to gain access to features in different districts, you have the option to change your location on your FireStick. This guide will show you the various ways to switch areas on FireStick. We will also address some normal questions regarding this point.
How to change the country in the Amazon account
Before we see how to change the location on firestick we need to change the country in the amazon account first and once that is done you will be able to watch the main content of the video but that doesn’t mean you can watch it you still need to use a VPN to access it.
- First of all, open the Amazon website. You can open the website on your smartphone, laptop, or Fire TV.
- Now in the top right corner you will see the option to sign in. Just do it.
- After you sign in, hover over the Accounts & Lists option.
- Now click on the Your content and devices option.
- Click on the Preferences option.
- You will now see your current selected country and now to change it just click on the “Change” option.
- It will now ask you to enter some details regarding your address and name, so go ahead and fill out the form.
- Once you have done that, you need to reboot your firestick device. After you reset it, you need to set up your firestick device again the same way you did when you first bought it.
How to change location on Firestick from settings
- Now, this method is not as effective as using a VPN, but if you still want to get some weather updates from Alexa, you can try this method. It’s very easy, all you need to do is change the location from the firestick settings, to do so follow the steps below.
- Open your Fire TV and go to the home screen.
- Go to Firestick settings, you can open the settings by pressing the settings button on your Fire TV remote or by manually going to settings.
- After reaching the settings page, click on “Preferences”.
- Now select the Location option.
- Enter the postal code of the country you are interested in.
- Click “Next” after entering the zip code.
How to change location or country on firestick via VPN
Now this is the method that I suggest you follow because it is a more modern and secure way to change your location as well as it is very effective. You can use VPN to change country on firestick in a second and you can get access to almost all apps that are geo-restricted and you can watch movies/shows on Prime Video, Netflix etc. that are geo-restricted. There are tons of VPNs available online, but I’ve been using ExpressVPN for a long time myself and have literally no complaints. It is one of the most trusted and downloaded VPNs available. Follow the steps below to learn how you can install ExpressVPN on your FireStick.
- First of all, go to the home screen of your FireStick.
- Now go to the search option and type ‘ExpressVPN’
- Now the app will appear right in front of your screen.
- Click the Get button to start the download process.
- Now visit the and place your order.
- Enter your login ID and password.
- After signing in, you can start using VPN.
Final remarks: How to Change Location on Firestick and Unlock Apps
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Location on Firestick and Unlock Apps. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.