This tutorial is about How to change mouse speed on Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to change mouse speed on Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to change mouse speed on Windows 11
The mouse is one of the most important hardware components for your computer as it makes interaction with your PC very easy. Therefore, it is important that you are satisfied with the sensitivity, speed, and layout of your mouse pointer. In Windows 11, you can easily adjust mouse settings to suit your needs. You can change the pointer sensitivity, scroll options, and customize the pointer icon from Control Panel or the Settings app.
Read on to learn how to customize mouse settings in Windows 11. Mouse pointer speed is often called “mouse sensitivity” in some apps and programs. This setting determines how fast the mouse pointer moves across the screen. At a high sensitivity setting, the mouse pointer moves faster and vice versa. The mouse pointer should generally be set to a speed that you are comfortable with and can follow on the screen.
How to change mouse speed in Windows 11
How to change mouse speed using settings in Windows 11
- Open configuration.
- Click on Bluetooth and Devices.
- Click on the page Mouse on the right side.
- Use the “Mouse Pointer Speed” slider to adjust the speed of the pointer.
How to change mouse speed using Control Panel in Windows 11
- Open configuration.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- In the “Devices and Printers” section, click the Mouse option.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the “Motion” section, use the slider to increase or decrease the speed of the mouse pointer.
How to change mouse speed using the Registry in Windows 11
- Open Home.
- Search for regedit and click the top result to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelMouse
- Double-click the MouseSensitivity key and set the value to any number from 1 to 20 to set the desired speed. Quick Tip: The default value is 10, which means you should use a smaller number to make the mouse slower, or use a higher number to make the mouse pointer faster.
- Click the OK button.
- Restart your computer.
Final words: How to change mouse speed on Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to change mouse speed on Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.