This blog is about the How To Change Samsung Galaxy S9 Lockscreen and Wallpaper. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you guys like this blog, How To Change Samsung Galaxy S9 Lockscreen and Wallpaper. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Change Samsung Galaxy S9 Lockscreen and Wallpaper
The lock screen wallpaper is the default image you see every time you wake up the phone screen. This wallpaper screen is different from the home screen wallpaper and can have its own image, which you can customize in a few seconds. Many people appreciate the ability to change this image and add something personal to it like a family photo, wallpaper, or even a beautiful photographed landscape.
If you own the Samsung Galaxy s9 and don’t know how to change your lock screen wallpaper, we’ve got you covered. There are a few different ways to customize your lock screen image or wallpaper. This guide will show you two different methods on how to change the Samsung Galaxy S9 lock screen and wallpaper, including using your own photos instead of relying on the Samsung theme store.
Method 1: How to Change Galaxy S9 Lock Screen Wallpaper
Customizing the image for the lock screen will require accessing the home screen. So, start from the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9:
- Find a blank area on the screen
- Touch and hold the field until the screen zooms out
- It will zoom out to a new custom mode.
- You will see different options listed at the bottom of the screen.
- Rearrange the icons
- Customize the wallpaper
- Select the Wallpapers symbol at the bottom left
- You will see a list of available pre-installed background wallpapers
- If you don’t like any of the images, use the gallery view options. You can search for images stored on your device. These can include photos from your camera, ed images, or custom wallpapers from an app like Zedge
- Tap the button labeled Set Wallpaper when you’ve decided on an image
- The new wallpaper should be active immediately after exiting the menu.
Method 2: How to Change Galaxy S9 Plus Lock Screen and Wallpaper
As we said earlier, the lock screen wallpaper is different from the home screen. Again, you will have to:
- Start from the same home screen
- Find an empty spot and hold on it
- Select the Wallpapers option again
- Click on the home screen label in the upper left area of the screen
- You should see a menu with options for Start, Lock, or both
- Select the lock screen entry
- Follow the prompts and browse for a photo stored on your Galaxy S9 or select a pre-installed image
- Click the Set Wallpaper button when you have found the correct image
- Drop the menus, and that was it
Using a third-party app dedicated to offering you popular wallpaper collections that you can try is also an alternative method of setting a custom lock screen wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy S9. Zedge is one of those third party applications that we suggest that you use to set a new lock screen wallpaper for your Samsung Galaxy S9.
This third party app would be the third alternative in our article. If you are curious about it, please continue with this application. There are also many other third-party apps waiting for you on the Google Play Store. We believe that you now know the best options and can choose accordingly.
Final remarks: How To Change Samsung Galaxy S9 Lockscreen and Wallpaper
I hope you understand this article, How To Change Samsung Galaxy S9 Lockscreen and Wallpaper. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.