This blog is about the How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus are great phones, but because there are so many new features, it’s easy for a user to get confused. Many users encounter different problems every day, but one of the most common problems can be the client’s wallpaper change.
We are going to explain how you can change the wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus and also how to get a different wallpaper for your lock screen. If you’re on any Android device, you’ll still need a few minor configuration tweaks.
You should start with knowing that it is possible to have separate home and lock screen images.back to menu ↑
To change the home screen wallpaper on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus …
- Start by going to the home screen and looking for an empty area
- When you have found an area with no gaps, just press and hold the screen
- When you are on the edit screen, you will see an icon labeled wallpapers
- Now go to the wallpapers icon and you will be taken to a list of predefined images.
- If you want a custom wallpaper image, just go to the Gallery option and find one of your images that you took or edited.
- Finally, choose the photo and then tap on the option that says Set Wallpaper
You should know that you can get any image from the web to get a wallpaper image. There are also third-party apps like Zedge that are helpful for this.back to menu ↑
To change the lock screen wallpaper on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus …
- You will need to start by accessing the wallpaper editor on your home screen
- Then in the upper left corner, tap on the home screen label
- Now tap and a context menu will appear with:
- Lock screen
- Home screen and lock
- Starting screen
- Now just choose an already installed wallpaper or search for one on the internet
- Set the wallpaper you like
- Just use the back button to exit the menu you are in
Now you will be able to edit the lock screen image or wallpaper of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9. The GooglePlay store has a lot of custom wallpapers to ing, including moving live images. You should give Zedge a try for wallpapers thanks to the great customization features!back to menu ↑
Final words: How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
I hope you understand this article How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.