This blog is about the How to Change the Background Color in PicsArt. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog How to Change the Background Color in PicsArt. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Change the Background Color in PicsArt
With smartphones becoming more and more technologically advanced with each generation, their capabilities for taking great photos also increase. Of course, even when you manage to get that perfect shot, there is always something you can do to make it even better.
That’s where apps like PicsArt come in pretty handy. With numerous photo editing tools, you can use it to apply filters to your photos, as well as to crop, refocus, and rotate them. One of these tools even allows you to change the background color of a photo you have just taken and also change the background with a completely different image.back to menu ↑
Before proceeding, make sure you have PicsArt installed on your smartphone. If you already have it, make sure it is the latest version of the app. You can do this by going to Google Play and checking for new updates available.back to menu ↑
Change the background color
If you want to take full advantage of this option, it is best to use images that have a sharp color contrast between the background and the main subject. It also helps if the background is solid in color. Once you’ve decided which image you’d like to enhance, follow the steps below to change its background color.
- Open the PicsArt application on your smartphone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom of the application screen.
- Choose the image you would like to edit.
- Once the image opens, tap the “Effects” button in the bottom menu.
- Touch “Colors” from the Effects menu.
- Tap the “Color Replacement” option from the bottom menu.
- The color replacement cursor will appear. Hover over the background you would like to change.
- Touch the selection cursor to select the background color.
- Now use the “Replace Hue” slider to choose the new color.
- Once you’ve chosen the new color for the background, tap the check mark in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- This will return you to the “Color” screen of the application. Now, tap on the check mark again to confirm the changes.
- On the next screen, tap the “Save” icon in the top menu. It’s the icon with the arrow pointing down.
Now that you have changed the background color to your liking, you can share it with your friends or upload it to any of the social networks you are using.back to menu ↑
How to use another image as the background
Thanks to the many options available in the PicsArt app, you can even combine two different images. In this scenario, you can use one image as the background and the other as the main object.
For the sake of this guide, let’s say you have a photo of yourself sitting on the grass in a park and a random image of the beach. The objective is to combine them so that you can take a photo sitting on that same beach. The image of the beach will be the background, and you sitting on the grass will be the main one.
- Open the image that you would like to use as the background.
- Tap “Effects” in the bottom menu to set the color tone of the image you would like to use.
- Once you’ve applied the desired effect, tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner to save your changes.
- Swipe the bottom menu to the right until you find the “Add Photo” icon. Tap it to add another image that you would like to use with your previously chosen background.
- In the next menu, choose the image by tapping on it.
- Tap the “Add” option in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The second image will now appear on the background.
- Touch and hold the second image to move it to the desired position on the background. You can also stretch, shrink or rotate the photo by dragging the corners or the rotate icon.
- Tap the “Crop” icon in the bottom menu. It’s the scissors-shaped icon.
- On the next screen, tap the icon that looks like a person. It will automatically mark the person in the photo by painting it red.
- If the automatic selection did not properly mark the person in the photo, you can use the Color Brush tool from the bottom menu. Just tap on that icon and then tap and hold to paint the rest of the image as you’d like it to appear over the background.
- When done, tap the “Save” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- That will remove anything that was not marked in red, as mentioned in step 11.
- Now you can further adjust the position of the second image. Resize and rotate until it feels natural.
- Once you’re happy with the look of your final composition, tap the check mark in the upper right corner of the screen to confirm your changes.
- To save the new image, tap the icon in the top menu that looks like the arrow pointing down.
Once you have combined the two images, you can further enhance the final product by adjusting the colors. It will counteract any tonal differences that may come from different lighting in the original images.back to menu ↑
Photo editing on the go
Now that you know how to change the background of your photos, there is no doubt that you will be able to make them even more memorable. Swapping the background with another image can also result in a comic effect. It seems like a perfect tool to create new memes for the Internet.
Have you managed to change the background color of your photo? Do you find this feature useful? Please share your thoughts in the comment section.back to menu ↑
Final words: How to Change the Background Color in PicsArt
I hope you understand this article How to Change the Background Color in PicsArt, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.