This tutorial is about How to Change Windows 10 Keyboard to US. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Windows 10 Keyboard to US. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change Windows 10 Keyboard to US
Your computer has a default language set to Windows 10 and is usually always set to America, but you don’t have to expect the keyboard to not type the wrong characters, especially if you have to use the £ or @ keys and it doesn’t. does not match what you entered. Windows gives you a lot of control over the language it uses; So much control, in fact, that it can be confusing to set it up the way you want it. For example, you can change the language Windows uses for each menu, or just the language used for the keyboard. Do you still want to change the layout, because you use a lot of special characters or regularly write in a different language, for example? Follow the steps below.
- Click the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Next, click on Settings, which you can recognize by the gear icon.
- Select Time and language.
- Click Region & Language in the menu on the left.
- Click the language to which you want to add an additional keyboard layout.
- Click Options.
- Click Add a keyboard.
- Select the design you want to add.
- Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Press the space bar.
- A window opens. In this window, you can select the keyboard layout you want to use. Do you want to go back to a different design? You can do it the same way.
Final remarks: How to Change Windows 10 Keyboard to US
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Windows 10 Keyboard to US. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.