This tutorial is about How to change Windows Security Shortcuts in Windows 11/10 PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to change Windows Security Shortcuts in Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to change Windows Security Shortcuts in Windows 11/10 PC
Home Windows Safety (formerly Defender) is the antivirus program built into Home Windows 11. Although many customers set up alternative third-party antivirus options, Home Windows Safety provides adequate antivirus protection. Home Windows Safety includes fast and comprehensive scanning options that detect and quarantine viruses when selected.
Although Home Windows Safety occasionally performs computerized scans, users generally have to trigger antivirus scans manually. Therefore, it is recommended that you configure at least one shortcut to Windows Security that provides additional shortcuts to antivirus scanning options. So, in Microsoft’s newest desktop operating system, you can configure four totally different Windows Security Scan Shortcuts.
How to Change Windows Security Shortcuts on Windows 11/10 PCs
Open Windows security through the start menu
- Click the Start button.
- Scroll down the list of installed apps that start with the letter W.
- Click or tap the Windows Security entry to open the app.
Open Windows Security via search
- Click the search icon on the far left of the taskbar.
- Type security in the search field.
- Click or tap Windows Security in the list of results, or Open in the right pane.
Open Windows Security through the Settings app
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings.
- Tap or click the Update & Security category.
- In the left pane of the window, select Windows Security.
- In the right pane, click or tap Open Windows Security.
Open Windows Security through Cortana
- Enable Cortana (if not already enabled) on your Windows 10 device.
- Activate it by saying “Hey Cortana” or by clicking or tapping the icon on the far left of the taskbar.
- Say “open Windows Security”.
- Cortana should confirm your Command by replying “Okay. Windows Security Startup” when launching the application.
Open Windows Security via desktop shortcut
- Open the Start menu.
- Scroll to locate the Windows Security entry.
- Drag and drop Windows Security to the desktop. If you execute the move successfully, a text link along with the Windows security shortcut accompanies your cursor as you move it across the desktop.
- Release the left mouse button (or your finger on the touch screen) anywhere on the desktop. Windows 10 will create a new shortcut there.
- You can now double-click or double-tap the desktop shortcut to open Windows Security.
Final words: How to change Windows Security Shortcuts in Windows 11/10 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to change Windows Security Shortcuts in Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.