This tutorial is about How to Change Your Outlook’s Default Font. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Your Outlook’s Default Font. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change Your Outlook’s Default Font
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information management software system that is included in the Microsoft Office suite. Outlook is essentially an email client, but it also has calendar features, task management, contact management, note-taking, journal keeping, and web browsing.
This article will show you how to change the default font in Microsoft Outlook for creating and reading messages. You are only restricted by the fonts present on your machine when it comes to changing the default font.
How to do it
- Go to File> Options> Mail> Stationery and Fonts …
- Select the font you want to change
- New email messages: set the default font for original messages you compose.
- Reply or Forward Messages: You can have a different font in the messages you are forwarding or replying to. This setting is primarily for the two checkboxes that allow you to mark your comments with your name (or other text) or with a different text color.
- Composing and reading plain text messages: The other person will receive the plain text messages in a standard font, but if you want to use a nicer font when writing your message, you can. Just understand that the font will not be sent with the message.
- Select the options you want to apply to the default font, such as font size and style.
- Select OK until the end to save the changes.
Final remarks: How to Change Your Outlook’s Default Font
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Your Outlook’s Default Font. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.