Hello all, today in this article we will show you how to check answers in Google Forms. Creating a Google Form is quite simple. However, the essence of Google Forms lies in the responses. Once you create a Google Form and share it with others, you have to wait for the responses. At that point comes the question, “How can you see who has responded to my Google Form?” No worries. It is very easy to view the Google Form responses. So without further ado let’s get started.
You have created a Google form and you want to retrieve all your responses. This article explains where your data is displayed and how to open the response spreadsheet. A response to a Google Form contains the answers to all the questions a respondent asked when they submitted the form. You can Make Google Forms on Phone too. Google Forms counts one submitted form as one response, you can easily collect data with Google Forms
How to find answers in Google Forms
- Open your Google form in your web browser
- Click on “Answers”.
- Once you have opened the Answers tab, you will be able to view the answers in three different ways: “Summary”, “Question” and “Individual”.
- Click on the “Summary” tab to see a summary of all responses submitted to your Google form. These can appear as charts and graphs, or in other formats.
- Click on the “Question” tab to view the collection data for specific questions on your form. The answers you are viewing will be for the specific question that appears in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Individual” tab to view specific responses from respondents to each question. To navigate between respondents, click the arrows on the top banner.
How to find answers in Google Sheets
You can also view the responses to your Google form through a spreadsheet that is automatically saved when you create a Google form. First, open the Google form within Google Drive.
- Click on the Answers tab.
- Select the Google Sheets icon in the upper right corner.
- You should now see the responses displayed in a spreadsheet.
To activate email notifications after respondents complete your form, all you have to do is click the three-dot icon under the Responses tab itself and select “Receive email notifications for new responses.”
We hope you like our article on How to Check Answers in Google Forms. Google Form is a free online software for creating forms for surveys, quizzes, exams, etc. These forms can be easily shared and are part of Google’s suite of web-based apps, including Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and more. There are many Google forms tips and tricks that you might do not know. So if you like our article, please share it with others.