Apple unveiled iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and macOS Ventura at the main keynote of WWDC22. compared to the 2021 major release, these new operating system (OS) updates pack A LOT of visual changes The iPhone is more customizable and the M1 iPad now supports resizable app windows. Meanwhile, the Mac UI has been streamlined to better match the iPadOS UI. most notable among the quality-of-life additions in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 is the ability to view saved Wi-Fi passwords.
For a long time, this feature was exclusive to macOS; now Apple mobile users can also view a list of all their saved networks, reveal passwords, and forget or delete them. Apple has previously provided the option to share Wi-Fi passwords between Apple devices with We have provided an option to easily share Wi-Fi passwords between Apple devices. However, to share Wi-Fi passwords with non-Apple devices, you sometimes need to see the password.
How to check saved Wi-Fi passwords in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16
Find saved Wi-Fi passwords in iPhone and iPad
- Make sure your iDevice is running iOS 16 or iPadOS or higher.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select “Edit” in the upper right corner.
- Authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device password (depending on your device).
- You will see a list of all your saved networks. There, select the (i) icon next to the network name to view or forget its password.
- Note that if you have iCloud keychain sync enabled, deleting the Wi-Fi password from one Apple device will delete the password on all your iCloud-enabled devices. In that case, you will need to re-enter your password to re-join that particular network.
If they’re using an iPad, iPhone or Mac and they are in your contact list. Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices. Also, turn off Personal Hotspot, if it is On. Also, ensure that your Apple ID email address is saved in another person’s phone. Now, make sure that your device is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
I hope you understand this article, How to check saved Wi-Fi passwords in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16.