This tutorial is about How to Clear Cookies in Chrome Browser. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Clear Cookies in Chrome Browser. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Clear Cookies in Chrome Browser
There are times when you will have to delete all the goodies in Chrome as it is malfunctioning, having trouble stacking a web page, or it is absolutely necessary that you help protect your privacy on the web. In any case, sometimes I would rather not delete all of them at once. The moment you do, you will need to log back in to the destinations you use regularly, including those you are already logged in to, similar to Google Docs.
How to delete cookies in Chrome (all sites)
- Go to the settings menu. Open Chrome and go to the settings menu. Do this by pressing the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser, then selecting ‘Settings’, which is the third option from the bottom.
- Go to “Privacy and Security”. In the menu that opens, select ‘Privacy and security’ from the available options. It is roughly in the middle of the list.
- Press the top option, ‘Clear browsing data’.
- Clean the data. Check the box that says “Cookies and other site data”, then select the time interval you want to cover. By default this is “all the time” which will destroy all your cookies, but you can change this to cover the last month, week, day or hour if you prefer. Once you are satisfied, check “clear data” and your cookies will disappear.
How to clear cookies in Chrome (specific sites)
Of course, you may not want to delete all of your cookies in one go, especially if you are troubleshooting problems on a specific site. Here’s how to clear cookies in Chrome from a single website.
- Go to ‘Privacy and Security’ as indicated above. Repeat steps 1 and 2 from the previous section to finish at ‘Privacy and security’.
- Select ‘Cookies and other site data’, the second option in the list.
- See all your saved cookies. Near the bottom of this menu is a button labeled “See all cookies and site data.” Press it.
- Examine your cookies. You will now see a list of all the cookies Chrome has stored. You can review them by manually deleting them via the little trash icon on your right, but you can speed up the process via a search option.
- Find the cookies you want to delete. At the top right of the list, there is a magnifying glass icon with the words ‘Search cookies’. Click here and type the URL of a site you are looking for. As you can see in the screenshot below, this is a fairly effective (though not foolproof) way of displaying all cookies associated with a specific website.
- Press the trash can icon to the right of each one to delete them. And you are ready; You have now removed the cookies from the specific sites you chose.
Final remarks: How to Clear Cookies in Chrome Browser
I hope you understand this article, How to Clear Cookies in Chrome Browser. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.