This tutorial is about How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC
While Miracast allows you to project your computer screen onto your TV, you will be amazed at how easy and effortless it is to cast videos and movies played on your computer to your TV with Chromecast. Here are the steps to set up Chromecast on a Windows 10 computer. Chromecast is a simple device that can be set up and used on any device, including Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones, and tablets.
What is needed to set up Chromecast on a Windows 10 PC?
- Google Chromecast device.
- Windows 10 computer
- Google Chrome browser installed on your computer.
Once you are ready with all these items, follow the steps below to connect the Chromecast device to your home TV first and then set up Chromecast on your Windows 10 computer.
Set up Chromecast on a Windows 10 computer
Follow the steps below to set up Google Chromecast on your Windows 10 computer.
- Connect the HDMI end of the Google Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your Home TV and connect the USB end to the USB power adapter.
- Next, use your TV’s remote control to switch your TV’s source input to the right HDMI port that the Chromecast device is connected to.
- On most remote controls, you will be prompted to press the “Input” or “Source” button and continue pressing the “Input” or “Source” button until the TV screen changes from “HDMI 1” to “HDMI 2. “.
- You are now done with the Chromecast device setup on your TV.
- Visit google.com/chrome to download and install the Google Chrome browser on your computer, in case you are not already using the Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer and visit chromecast.com/setup.
- On the Chrome Settings screen, click Set up your Chromecast using this Computer link.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to agree to the Chromecast Privacy Terms by clicking the Accept button.
- Once you agree to the terms, the web page will begin searching for available Chromecast devices connected to your WiFi network.
- On the next screen, click the Configure button.
- Next, click on the WiFi icon located in the right corner of your computer’s taskbar and then click on Chromecast’s open WiFi network.
- After connecting to the Chromecast open WiFi network, click the Next button.
- . On the next screen, click the Yes arrow if the Code that appears on your Windows computer screen matches the Code that appears in the lower right corner of your television.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to provide a name for your Chromecast. Type in whatever name you would like to use and click Looks Good.
- . Next, you will be asked to confirm your WiFi settings. Select your WiFi network, enter the password for your WiFi network, and click Connect.
- Chromecast will show Ready to cast. screen.
Once you see the Ready to Cast screen, you’re all set up and ready to cast whatever plays on your Windows 10 computer screen to the big screen of your home TV.
Final remarks: How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.