This tutorial is about How to Connect 3 Monitors to One Computer. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Connect 3 Monitors to One Computer. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Connect 3 Monitors to One Computer
Are you trying to find a way to connect three monitors to one PC? You are in good company. There are many people like you who are struggling with how to set up 3 monitors on one PC. The encouraging news is: there are amazing tech fixes and you don’t have to spend a huge amount of cash to get the best ones.
You can see a ton of premium docking stations and a lot of pretty expensive hardware that will give you additional options for connecting 3 displays to your PC; however, most of the benefits you would get from these docking stations can be gained with much less expensive adapters. There’s actually a lot more skill here than you presumably realize, except if you actually invest some energy into diving into it.
How to connect 3 monitors to one computer
- Sometimes you need a command center, whether you’re playing games, coding, or working with various documents. Here’s how to add three monitors to your computer.
- Connect each monitor to power and turn on each monitor.
- Examine the ports on your PC to determine what video outputs are available to you.
- Examine the video inputs available on the three monitors you will be using. The ports on your PC do not have to match those on your monitors, but you will need a cable or adapter with the proper connections if they are different.
- HDMI and DisplayPort are the most common video connections.
- Connect the video cable for the first monitor to your PC and then to the monitor. Wait a moment for the PC to detect the monitor and display an image. If successful, repeat this for the second monitor, and finally the third.
- Right-click on the Windows desktop and click Display Settings.
- A diagram will appear at the top of the Display menu. If this is your first time connecting multiple monitors, the diagram will show a rectangle with the numbers 1, 2, and 3 together.
- Scroll down until you find the Multiple Displays option. Click the drop-down field and then Extend these screens.
- Go back to the top of the Display menu. It will now display three rectangles, each labeled with a number. These rectangles show the position of each monitor on your Windows desktop.
- Change the diagram so that the location of each rectangle is roughly the same as the physical location of each monitor on your desktop.
- Verify that the monitors are arranged the way you want by opening a window and dragging it between monitors.
- Close the Display menu.
Final remarks: How to Connect 3 Monitors to One Computer
I hope you understand this article, How to Connect 3 Monitors to One Computer. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.