This tutorial is about How to connect Android to Chromebook. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to connect Android to Chromebook. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to connect Android to Chromebook
If you are a Chromebook user, you may want to know How to connect Android phone to Chromebook and How to connect your Android phone to Chromebook. phone Hub allows you to connect your Android phone and Chromebook at the same time. You also have access to both devices so you can take photos, for example. This is especially useful if you want to use both devices on the same day or switch between multiple devices without losing data or losing access to your Chrome Android apps.
phone Hub lets you connect your Android phone to your Chromebook so you can reply to your text messages, check your phone’s battery life, and view your phone’s recent browsing history, among other things, all from your Chromebook. This should be a breeze for anyone using Android and ChromeOS. The only caveat with this setting is that your Chromebook will unlock as long as your phone is nearby. Because of this, you need to be careful about where you leave your Chromebook.
How to connect Android to Chromebook
Sign in to your Chromebook and open the Settings app from the launcher or taskbar. If you’re opening from the launcher, click the launcher icon at the bottom right of your desktop and find the Settings app. If you’re opening from the taskbar, click the taskbar and then click the gear icon in the popup.
Add your Android device
- Click Connected Devices on the left sidebar of the Settings app.
- In the resulting window, click Configure associated with the Android phone.
- In the Select a device dropdown menu, you’ll see a list of all Android devices associated with your Google account.
- Select the correct phone and then click Agree and continue. Next, you will be asked for your Google account password. Type the password and click Done. Click Done again, and then, back on the Connected Devices page, click the ON/OFF slider (associated with your new device) until it’s in the ON position.
- Once again, you will be prompted for your Google account password. Type it in and click Confirm.
- And that is; your Android phone is now connected to your Chromebook. Once you’ve taken care of this, be sure to expand the entry so you can enable/disable the features you want and also connect Messages.
Final words: How to connect Android to Chromebook
I hope you understand this article, How to connect Android to Chromebook. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.