This tutorial is about How to create and import custom stickers in WhatsApp Web. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to create and import custom stickers in WhatsApp Web. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to create and import custom stickers in WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp has released an intriguing feature that allows users to create custom stickers while in a chat, but there is a price. The new feature is only accessible in the online version of the app, which is still under development. This means that, at the moment, you will not be able to make stickers with the mobile or desktop applications. However, you can save them to your phone for later use.
You may have previously relied on third-party programs to produce stickers for WhatsApp conversations. It goes without saying that there are many stages in this process that don’t make sense, especially since the messaging app can handle so much of your photo editing.
This is where a built-in utility comes in, reducing our dependency on third-party apps. However, the new authoring tool may not be as useful as it sounds. This is due to the fact that the tool is only available in the online version of WhatsApp, which means that you will have to visit the desktop every time you want to make a new sticker. You can also use WhatsApp online on a separate phone, but this is a less attractive alternative because the user would have to use a new phone each time.
While the new sticker creation tool has no real utility for mobile device users, it can be useful for people who use WhatsApp primarily through the web. So without further ado, let’s get straight to the guide.
To create custom stickers in WhatsApp
- Once configured, click on any chat and find the Emoji icon provided to the left of the text input field and then click on the label symbol.
- You will notice a new “Create” option above the text field Click the option.
- The system file picker will open so you can choose an image that you would like to turn into a sticker.
- Once the image is selected, it will be displayed in the WhatsApp image editor, which allows you to customize it.
- You can free-cut the image or crop it to look like a sticker before sending it to your contact. You can also doodle or add emoji or other available stickers on your creation.
- Once you are satisfied with what you have created, press Done and click the submit button
To import your newly created stickers to your phone
Fortunately, the WhatsApp web moves its stickers to your connected Android phone. After following the steps above, you will also be able to see your label within that chat on your phone. Just click on the sticker and hit the “Add to Favorites” option. This will save your tag to your phone so you can use it in other chats quickly.
It’s worth mentioning that WhatsApp might be testing this new feature before rolling it out to its mobile app.
Final remarks: How to create and import custom stickers in WhatsApp Web
I hope you understand this article, How to create and import custom stickers in WhatsApp Web. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.