First released in 2006, Google Docs is a free web-based word processor used to create, edit, and save documents as part of the Google Docs Editors suite of free web applications. The cloud-based productivity platform also includes Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, and Google Keep. Google Docs is Google’s browser-based word processor. You can create, edit, and share documents online and access them from any computer with an Internet connection. This article is about how to Create and Insert Signature in Google Docs.
What sets Google Docs apart from its main desktop competitor, Microsoft Word, is its collaboration features. Google Docs was one of the first word processors to offer online collaborative editing of documents. Google Docs is one of the world’s most popular word processors. What you may not know is that it is possible to add electronic signatures to your Google Docs without leaving your Docs window. How to Create Signature in Google Docs.
Google Docs: How to Insert Signature
- Save a copy of the Google Doc you want to sign to your computer or cloud storage.
- Sign in to your Acrobat Sign account (or create one if you haven’t already).
- On the home screen, select “fill and sign yourself.”
- Drag and drop the document you want to sign into the files box.
- Open the document.
- Select the “Add Signature” tool.
- Choose your style of digital signature.
- Select “Apply” to add the signature to your document.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Send a PDF of your signed document via email or download a copy of it which you can re-upload to Google Docs or any other service you choose.
We hope our article on how to use Signature n Google Docs will help you and resolve all your problems. Google Docs users can import, create, edit, and update online documents in various fonts and file formats, which can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and a web browser. If you want to know how to create and use signature in Google Docs then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Create and Insert Signature in Google Docs.