By creating iPhone contact groups, you can quickly send a message or email to multiple people. With iOS 16, you no longer need to use a Mac or PC to build an email list. Instead, you can create a group in your iPhone Contacts app to easily send emails to large groups. If you want to create a contact group for text messaging, you can do it in the iPhone Messages app. In this article we will try to teach you how to Create Contacts List on iPhone.
If you’re trying to arrange a party or group trip, texting each person individually can be very time-consuming, and iOS doesn’t offer an easy way to create a contact group on an iPhone. Luckily, creating contact groups like Apple intended is a breeze with iCloud. There are also a handful of free apps on the App Store that can help. Below we have mention the steps to Create iPhone contact group.
iOS 16: How to Contact List on iPhone
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- Select Lists in the top left corner.
- Select Add List in the top right corner.
- You can create a list in iCloud or Gmail (if you have added Gmail contacts on your iPhone). Let’s select iCloud.
- Enter the list name and hit Done on keyboard.
- The Contacts app will create an empty list.
- Tap on the list and select ‘Add Contacts’.
- Select the circle beside the contacts you want to add to a list. When you’ve select relevant contacts, tap Done in the top-right corner.
We hope our article on How to Contact List on iOS 16 will help you and resolve all your problems. A contact list makes it easy to create lists (or groups) of specific contacts on iPhone. You can create different lists for work, friends, family, colleagues, clients, etc.
I hope you understand this article, How to Create Contacts List on iPhone.