This tutorial is about How to Create Icons on your Android Device. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Create Icons on your Android Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Create Icons on your Android Device
Icon packs have openings. Icon packs generally don’t suit your backdrop. Also, when you’re themeting your phone, possibly what you really want isn’t in an icon pack by any stretch of the imagination. It’s right. We don’t need to bother with stinky icon packs, particularly when apps like Icon Pack Studio exist. We can modify our own custom icons together! It is simple. All you really want is some kind of photo manager, be it the latest Photoshop or free cloud-based editors like Pixlr E, and a little imagination.
To avoid this, you need to create a responsive icon. To do this, you need the following assets:
- Image icon with no background, example below (close-up)
- Color background
With these items, you must follow these steps to generate the icon with Image Asset Studio.
- Open the project in Android Studio
- Select the application folder
- Go to File → New → Image Asset
- Under “Foreground Layer” select the provided image and resize to get the appropriate look for the icon
- Under “Background Layer”, use the background provided
- Click the Next button and then Finish
- After that, the icons are created in the folder “mipmap- * * * *”
Final remarks: How to Create Icons on your Android Device
I hope you understand this article, How to Create Icons on your Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.