This tutorial is about How to Customize Default Applications in MIUI. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Customize Default Applications in MIUI. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Customize Default Applications in MIUI
While the default apps that come with the phone are fine to use, there are much improved apps that provide more functionality. Unfortunately, there is no direct method to change the default shape on the Redmi phone. In this help, we show you a solution to change the default app. Also, don’t miss our “Recommended Smartphones” list of the best cell phones for every spending budget.
While you can change the default launcher from the home screen settings in the settings app, for other apps you should use a workaround.
How to change the default settings of the application in MIUI
On MIUI 6
- To change the default application settings in MIUI, go to Settings> Applications (Applications installed in MIUI v6). Select the option ‘Default application settings’ and change the desired applications as default.
- A dialog box will open asking for confirmation, just select Replace.
- You can change the default application settings for Launcher, Dialer, Messaging, Browser, Camera, Gallery, Music, and Email. The next time you open a file or link, it will open directly in the selected default application.
On MIUI 10 (v10.2)
- Go to settings.
- Open Installed Applications (in Application Settings)> Manage Applications.
- On the Manage applications screen, tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right and select “Default applications”.
- Now select the desired service which is the default application you want to change. For example, you can change the default voice assistant, video player, and camera.
- Then choose the app you want to set as the default.
Set default apps on MIUI 11
- Navigate to Settings on your phone.
- Open Applications> Manage Applications.
- Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner and open “Default apps”.
- Now change the default settings of the application according to your preferences.
Final remarks: How to Customize Default Applications in MIUI
I hope you understand this article, How to Customize Default Applications in MIUI. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.