This tutorial is about How to Customize Download Location on Chrome. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Customize Download Location on Chrome. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Customize Download Location on Chrome
By default, the Chrome program places downloaded documents in your operating system’s default download organizer. In Windows 10, that folder is at C: Users Downloads while on Mac it resides in / Users // Downloads. It is quite simple to explore these catalogs at one stage or another, however, imagine a scenario where you would like to save your documents in a more remarkable location like your desktop? These are the means to change the download folder in the Chrome program.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon in the upper right corner of the window, then click “Options.”
- Click on “Under the Hood” on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down to the “Downloads” section of the window, then click the “Change” button to the right of the “Download Location” field.
- Navigate to the folder you want to designate as the new “Downloads” folder, then click once to highlight it.
- Click the “OK” button to apply the change.
Final remarks: How to Customize Download Location on Chrome
I hope you understand this article, How to Customize Download Location on Chrome. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.