This tutorial is about How to Customize MIUI Icons. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Customize MIUI Icons. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Customize MIUI Icons
The customization of Xiaomi phones is extensive to the point that MIUI, the brand’s custom layer, allows you to change practically any perspective without complexities. Icons are important for this adaptability, as themed apps have an infinite number of these elements. You can also install icon packs from the Google Play Store.
Check how to change icons in MIUI
- The popularity of Xiaomi smartphones is on the rise. Users can find the budget Redmi series as well as the high-end Mi Pro editions and everything in between. The only thing that sets these phones apart is the Android-based MIUI operating system that comes with its own set of pros and cons.
- One of the best features is the customization options. MIUI themes are one of the reasons people flock to it. You can also change the icons in MIUI in various ways. We will explore each one in this article.
Google Play Store Icon Packs
- Xiaomi smartphones were built primarily for the Chinese market. Chinese users can access the applications from the MI App Store. But Xiaomi users can now be found all over the world, and the Google Play Store is the main selling point for MIUI phones.
- If you are looking to change the icon set that your Xiaomi phone has now, you can go directly to the Play Store and an icon pack and install it. For all MIUI 11 users who are not satisfied with the redesigned user interface, they can use the MIUI 11 icon pack.
- These icons were designed to look stylish and beautiful and are inspired by the Flat Icon design. You can find more than 10,000 icons in this pack with all kinds of colors and a linear design. All you have to do when you’re done installing it is press and hold the icon on the home screen that you want to replace, and then select the package you want.
- If you are a fan of Google Pixel UI design and round style icons, you can use MIUI 10 Pixel icon pack. You also get cloud wallpapers and dynamic calendars with this app. It is important to note that these icons will work best with an Android launcher like Nova Launcher or Atom Launcher, but they are not compatible with Google Now Launcher and Pixel Launcher.
MIUI designer account
- Using the Play Store icon packs is easy and simple, but many people are still not satisfied with them. These icons are not usually what people with a distinctive sense of style are looking for. Or those icons won’t apply to certain apps. There is another way to change the icons on your MIUI smartphone, but it takes a bit of effort.
- What you need to do is create a MIUI Designer account. The easiest way to do this is to use the Mi account on your phone. This will allow you to import files from your SD card. The MIUI designer account is where you can be as creative as you want. You can design your own themes from scratch, including icon packs. But you can also search for icon packs and them.
- They are usually in a .zip file and you need to extract them to your SD card. After that, all you need to do is go to MIUI themes to customize your icons. This is a long way to go to get the icons, but you’re much more likely to find some really beautifully designed options.
Dive into MIUI themes
- Before it was a standard feature on other smartphones, Xiaomi adopted the concept of themes and a theme store. The MIUI theme store is not limited to a few standard selections. It is the entire user experience. Themes usually come with their own set of icons. So, if you want to change the whole look of your smartphone, you can check out the themes and find the right one for you.
- The only thing you need first is to create a Mi account. There are several ways to do it. Go directly to the website, log into Facebook and do it there, or just find the Mi account settings on your phone.
- The next thing you need to do is tap on the “Themes” app so that you can browse the theme store. You will notice that everything is well organized and categorized so that you do not lose sight of what you are doing. Once you find a theme and icons that you like, just press. The same button will become the apply button after that. Press and go check out your new theme and icons and give them a try.
Final remarks: How to Customize MIUI Icons
I hope you understand this article, How to Customize MIUI Icons. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.