This tutorial is about How to Deactivate an AirTag that Moved with you. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Deactivate an AirTag that Moved with you. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Deactivate an AirTag that Moved with you
Apple’s new AirTag is a compact tracking device that, under the right circumstances, has an extremely long life and precise tracking ability. Unlike a GPS tracker, which requires cellular service and can quickly drain your battery, an AirTag relies on the “Find My” distributed network of iPhones, iPads, and Macs carried by hundreds of millions of people around the world, and uses Bluetooth LE to signal that hardware. While there are thousands of positive and legitimate ways to use an AirTag, it can be abused if someone follows you without your knowledge, which could put you in a dangerous situation.
For example, the York Regional Police Department in Canada recently announced that AirTags would be placed in hidden areas of target cars parked in public and then tracked to the driver’s home, where the cars would be stolen while parked in the driveway. . Recently, a woman claimed that she found an AirTag hidden on her bike after her iPhone alerted her that an AirTag was moving around with her. This may mean that she has borrowed an AirTagged item, she is near a lost AirTagged item, or someone has AirTagged her belongings. This guide describes what she should do when she sees this message.
If an unknown AirTag is found to be moving with you, follow the steps below to disable the AirTag and stop sharing your location:
- Tap the “AirTag found moving with you” message.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap Instructions to disable AirTag and follow the steps on the screen.
If you find an AirTag or lost item with an AirTag attached that hasn’t been moved with you, follow the steps below to learn about the AirTag and how to find information about its original owner.
- Touch and hold the top of your iPhone or other NFC-enabled smartphone on the white side of the AirTag.
- Touch the notification that appears on the screen of your phone. This will open a website that provides information about the AirTag, including its serial number.
- If the owner of the AirTag marked it as lost, you may see a message with information on how to contact the owner. You can contact the owner to let them know they found your AirTag if they feel comfortable doing so.
Final remarks: How to Deactivate an AirTag that Moved with you
I hope you understand this article, How to Deactivate an AirTag that Moved with you. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.