This tutorial is about How to Delete Cupid.com account. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Delete Cupid.com account. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Delete Cupid.com account
Cupid is an online dating site that allows its users to create or edit profiles, add multiple images, interact or flirt with other members by joining chat rooms and sharing their thoughts on the site’s forum to be featured on the website. . We recently received feedback on our website that Cupid website members want to know how to delete their account from the website permanently.
After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their account from Cupid website, we found that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving newsletters or emails from Cupid website which is killing your inbox. members say you’re in a relationship with a girl now so they don’t want the account anymore, while others say we’re using another website now so they need to close the account.
If your reason for deleting this account is spam, we recommend that you mark the email as spam when you open your email or unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom. of the email you received. Cupid.com website is owned and operated by Cupid Plc company which also owns famous online dating websites like Flirt.com, BeNaughty.com and many more. Cupid plc currently employs over 500 people and in 2011 the company had a turnover of £53.6 billion.
How to delete cupid.com account
Delete your account by email
Please note that you can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to remove your account from their database. Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Open your email account that is registered with the app or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Subject section, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email asking them to remove your account from their database and delete all your information with them, if applicable.
Delete your account through your website
Follow these steps below:
- Sign in to your Cupid.com account in any browser of your choice.
- Click on your PROFILE PHOTO.
- Click MY SETTINGS.
- Now, click on DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Enter your password.
- Now, check the box “Delete my profile, contact and complete personal information”.
- Check your reason for deleting your account.
- Now, type CONFIRM in the text field and click SUBMIT to permanently delete your account.
Final words: How to Delete Cupid.com account
I hope you understand this article, How to Delete Cupid.com account. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.