This tutorial is about How to Delete Food in MyFitnessPal App. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Delete Food in MyFitnessPal App. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Delete Food in MyFitnessPal App
MyFitnessPal is a diet and activity tracking smartphone app and website. Gamification aspects are used in the software to keep users motivated. Users can scan the barcodes of various food products or manually search the app’s huge pre-existing database to track nutrients.
If you want to remove items from your food diary in the online app, follow these simple instructions:
How do I delete my food on MyFitnessPal?
In the net:
- Click on the “Food” tab to view your journal. Click the red circular button to the far right of an entry to remove it from your journal.
In the iPad app
- On the journal page, tap the “Edit” button.
- Each item in your journal will show a red minus sign. Touch the minus sign, then touch the “Delete” button when it appears.
- When you’re done deleting items, tap the “Done” button where the “Edit” button originally was.
- As a shortcut, you can slide your finger horizontally across a journal item to reveal the “Delete” button.
In the Android and iPhone applications
- On the journal page, tap “edit” (pencil)
- Each item in your journal will display a selection icon. Touch each item you want to delete, then touch “Delete” (iPhone) or the trash icon (Android).
- As a shortcut, you can hold your finger on a journal item for a few seconds (Android) or slide your finger horizontally across an item (iPhone) to reveal the “Delete Entry” command for that item.
Final remarks: How to Delete Food in MyFitnessPal App
I hope you understand this article, How to Delete Food in MyFitnessPal App. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.