This tutorial is about How to Delete iCloud Photos. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Delete iCloud Photos. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Delete iCloud Photos
This article will teach you how to delete photos from iCloud. By default, your device syncs photos to iCloud, which has around 5GB of free space that runs out pretty quickly. If you are not comfortable entrusting your photos to a cloud service, or if you simply want to stop paying for iCloud storage, this article will show you how to delete images from iCloud and downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
ICloud may not be a feature you think about often, but automatic backups of your most important data make it an incredibly powerful tool. When enabled, every photo and video you take on your iPhone or iPad is automatically copied to iCloud. Therefore, sometimes you may need to delete some of these images.
How to delete all photos on your iPhone
To delete all the photos from your iPhone, open the Photos app and go to Photos> All Photos. Then press Select, touch the last photo, and drag up until all photos and videos are selected. Finally, tap on the Trash icon and select Delete Photos.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Then select Library. You will see this in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Then tap All Photos. You will see this in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Then tap Select. You will see this in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Then tap the last photo and drag your finger to the top of the screen.
- Then, hit the Trash icon. You can find this in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Finally, select Delete Photos. This will tell you how many photos you are deleting. Once you have deleted all your photos,
- You will see the text No Photos or Videos in the middle of the screen.
How to delete photos from iCloud
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then tap on your Apple ID. This is the button at the top of your Settings that has your name on it.
- Then tap iCloud.
- Then tap Manage storage. This will be directly below the bar graph showing how much space is being taken up and why.
- Then select Photos.
- Finally, tap on Disable and Delete. This will disable your photos from being saved to your iCloud account. After a maximum of 40 days, all your photos and videos on iCloud will also be deleted.
Final remarks: How to Delete iCloud Photos
I hope you understand this article, How to Delete iCloud Photos. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.