This tutorial is about How to Delete USPS account. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Delete USPS account. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Delete USPS account
USPS is an American mail and postal service company that ships packages or mail to the address provided. The website allows its users to create and edit account information, track the status of their package, purchase stamped tickets, search for zip codes, and check or calculate prices for the package or post.
When dealing with this topic, we noticed that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving emails from the company that make their inbox look spammed, while other members say they don’t usually receive emails. to send someone and therefore they want to delete their account.
If you are deleting your account solely because of your newsletter or email, you can mark the email as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of your email button or unsubscribe from the email by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Established in July 1971, the USPS corporation is currently the main postal service in the United States, receiving or sending packages or mail all over the world. According to the source, more than 625,113 employees currently work at the company.
How to delete USPS account
Delete your account through the app
- Go to the following URL “https://www.usps.com/help/contact-us.htm”.
- You will now be redirected to the contact page here click on the SEND EMAIL button which is located just below the contact title text.
- On the Email Us page, click the USPS.com tab.
- Once you click on the USPS tab, a drop down form will appear here, choose MY ONLINE ACCOUNT.
- Now a new selection will be available here, choose PROFILE and then click the CONTINUE button.
- Now enter your username in the message box, write your honest reason for deleting your account, and then click the Continue button.
- In the next step, fill out the entire form and then submit the form.
Delete your account by sending an email
- Open your email account that is registered with the app or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Subject Write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email asking them to remove your account from their database and delete all your information with them, if applicable.
Final words: How to Delete USPS account
I hope you understand this article, How to Delete USPS account. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.