This tutorial is about How to Delete YouTube Playlist on Desktop and Smartphone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Delete YouTube Playlist on Desktop and Smartphone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Delete YouTube Playlist on Desktop and Smartphone
One of the easiest things you can do on the platform is create playlists that you can watch later or with friends. In this article, we will show you how to delete a playlist on YouTube with a few simple steps. Maybe you want to remove those playlists because they don’t fit your channel anymore, maybe you haven’t seen them, or maybe you just want to clean up a bit.
In any case, it might seem like a daunting task at first, but once you figure it out, it’s pretty easy to do. You can delete YouTube playlists on your computer or phone. It all depends on what is most convenient for you. Fortunately, we’ll walk you through both options and you can decide how you want to do it.
How to Delete YouTube Playlist on Desktop and Smartphone
How to delete a YouTube playlist on computer
- Go to https://www.youtube.com and sign in to your account.
- In the upper left corner of your screen, click on the three horizontally stacked lines to reveal a dropdown menu. Click Library.
- On your Library page, scroll down until you see the section headed Playlists.
- Click on the playlist you want to delete to open it. Note that it will start playing the first video in the playlist.
- Click on the playlist name above the videos on the right side of your screen. This will open an editing screen.
- Click the Edit button to the right of your name.
- In the upper right corner of the next screen, click on the three vertically stacked dots and choose the Delete Playlist option.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm your wish to delete the playlist. Click “Yes, delete it” to delete the playlist.
How to delete a YouTube playlist on mobile
- On your phone’s home screen, locate the YouTube app icon and tap to open.
- Make sure you’re signed in to your YouTube account. Then tap on the Library icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Under Playlists, select the playlist you want to delete.
- On the edit screen for that playlist, tap the delete icon, which appears as a little trash can.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm your wish to delete the playlist. Touch OK to delete the playlist.
Final remarks: How to Delete YouTube Playlist on Desktop and Smartphone
I hope you understand this article, How to Delete YouTube Playlist on Desktop and Smartphone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.