This tutorial is about How to Disable Spotify on Windows Startup Automatically. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Disable Spotify on Windows Startup Automatically. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Disable Spotify on Windows Startup Automatically
Spotify’s autostart feature ensures that you always have music available. However, the convenience comes at a cost: With it running in the background, your boot process can slow down. Fortunately, disabling the automatic start of the Spotify app in Windows 10 is a straightforward process. Read on to learn how to disable Spotify and other apps that may stutter your startup. Prevent Spotify from starting when your computer starts up by disabling autostart.
- Opened “Spotify“.
- Select “Edit‘> “preferences“On Microsoft Windows or”Spotify“>”preferences”On macOS.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Show advanced configuration” button.
- Scroll to “Startup and window behavior” section.
- For him “Automatically open Spotify after logging into the computer“, Use the drop-down menu to select”No“.
Settings are automatically saved once selected. Now Spotify should no longer start automatically every time you start your computer. I should mention that I discovered a service called “SpotifyWebHelperWhich allows you to start Spotify from a web page. You can disable “SpotifyWebHelper“Since starting turning the”Allow Spotify to launch from the web“Set to”Off“.
Option 2 (Windows only):
- Right-click on a blank area of the taskbar, then choose “Task Manager“.
- Select the “Start up” tab.
- The right button of the mouse “Spotify“, Then select”Deactivate“.
Final remarks: How to Disable Spotify on Windows Startup Automatically
I hope you understand this article, How to Disable Spotify on Windows Startup Automatically. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.