This tutorial is about How to Disable Undo Typing on iPhone and iPad. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Disable Undo Typing on iPhone and iPad. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Disable Undo Typing on iPhone and iPad
The “Tap Undo” prompt on iPhone is primarily triggered by the “Shake to Undo” gesture feature. If you have this feature enabled and you carry your phone in a pocket, you may be prompted to “Undo Touch” every time you take it out. Get rid of this by following the instructions below! Although most people rely on iPhones and iPads to complete their daily tasks, many of them still don’t seem to know how to deal with something as basic as disabling an “Undo Touch” message. They simply press the “Cancel” button when it appears on the screen. However, with a little effort, this problem can be permanently disabled. Read on to learn how to disable iPhone’s “Undo Touch” message.
Between sending iMessages, taking notes, and composing emails, you do a lot of typing on your iPhone. No doubt he has been in the middle of an important task when an intrusive “Undo Typing” pop-up forces him to close it before continuing to type. Take no more with this crap, that’s how it turns off. Since iOS 9, you can shake your iPhone to undo typed or deleted text. Not a bad idea, especially in 2016, but the popup is too easy to trigger. Considering there are much better ways to undo text these days (all without invasive popups, mind you), you shouldn’t feel bad about disabling the feature.
How to disable Undo Typing on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings by tapping the gear icon. It is easy to locate.
- Go to Accessibility in the Settings menu.
- You will find the Touch option in the Physical and Motor submenu in the next menu, click on that.
- In the touch settings menu, you will have many options. Scroll down to choose Shake to undo. Then all you have to do is turn it off and it will be disabled.
Alternative Undo Methods on iPhone and iPad
- Tap to undo: Yes, it’s as simple as tapping. You just need to double tap i.e. double tap the screen to undo typing. In certain applications, the text may disappear completely, while in others there is an “Undo” pop-up button that you must choose for the undo to work.
- Swipe to undo: Just like tap to undo, in this method, you need to swipe with three fingers. Everything is similar to the other method, except the swipe.
Final remarks: How to Disable Undo Typing on iPhone and iPad
I hope you understand this article, How to Disable Undo Typing on iPhone and iPad. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.