This tutorial is about How to do a Video Conference via WhatsApp. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to do a Video Conference via WhatsApp. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to do a Video Conference via WhatsApp
WhatsApp introduced the video calling feature for its Indian users in 2016. As the name suggests, video calling is exactly what it sounds like. You call a contact on WhatsApp and both can be seen on their smartphone screens. WhatsApp video calls work on both Android and iOS. On Android, video calls are only available on Android 4.1+. If your phone’s operating system is not supported, you will not be able to make video calls.
Do you know how to make a video call on WhatsApp? Here’s one you can follow. But before doing so, make sure you have a good internet connection. A poor or misconfigured connection can result in poor video and audio quality. If you have a Wi-Fi connection, the quality of your video call will depend on your wireless network signal and network data rate.
How to make group calls on WhatsApp
From the “Calls” section
- Go to “Calls” by clicking the phone button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the button with a phone and a plus sign in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “New Group Call”.
- This will open a list of your contacts. You can search through them by typing the names of the people you want to add in the search bar at the top. Add people to the call by clicking
- the circles next to their names.
- Touch the phone button to start an audio call or the video button to start a video call.
From a group chat
- Click on “Chats” at the bottom of the screen and then select a group conversation to open it.
- If your group chat has four or fewer people in total, you will see a video icon and a phone icon (without a plus sign) in the upper right corner. Tapping any of those buttons will start a call with everyone in the chat automatically.
- If the group chat has more than four people, you will need to select who to add to the call. Click the button that has a phone and a plus sign in the upper right corner. The names of the group chat members will appear. Select who to add to the call by tapping the circles next to their names.
- Touch the video button to start a video call or the phone button to start an audio call.
You can also add more people to an individual call. That’s how
- Tap “Chats” towards the lower right corner of your screen and then click on a conversation to open it.
- Tap the phone button in the upper right corner to start an audio call or the video button to start a video call.
- After the person you called has answered, click the button with a person and a plus sign in the upper right corner to add people to the call.
- This will open a list of your contacts. To find someone quickly, type the name of the person you want to add to the call in the search bar at the top, which will filter your contact list. Click on the name of the person you want to add.
- A pop-up window may also appear asking if you want to add that person to a group call. Touch “Add” to allow them to join the call.
Final remarks: How to do a Video Conference via WhatsApp
I hope you understand this article, How to do a Video Conference via WhatsApp. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.