This tutorial is about How to do Cross Saving in Genshin Impact. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to do Cross Saving in Genshin Impact. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to do Cross Saving in Genshin Impact
MiHoYo has announced that along with the huge update coming up for Genshin Impact 2.0, they will also introduce the cross save feature. This will allow players to save their progress across all of their devices and connect their PSN and miHoYo accounts using a similar email address.
As well known as Genshin Impact may seem to be, this is colossal information for fans, as it would be exceptionally advantageous for them to monitor their progress using any device, at some random point in the show. So, assuming you save your trailer to your PSN device, you can resume it without much effort from, for example, your Android device. However, how precisely do you get it to work? Try not to worry, we are here to take care of you.
Genshin Impact – Cross Save between PS4, PS5, PC and Mobile
- Sometimes Genshin Impact players want to play Genshin Impact on more platforms than just one of them. Fortunately, it is easy to do.
Cross savings between PC and mobile devices
- This method is incredibly simple as all the Genshin Impact player needs is to remember their login details. The same email address and password will work between iOS, Android, and PC.
- Everything on the player’s account will be transferred as usual. It is incredibly convenient and is done instantly.
Cross save between PS4 and PS5
- This is similar to the previous point, except for the player’s PSN. Players don’t lose access to play on PS4 just because they play on PS5.
Cross save between PlayStation to other devices
- This method is a bit more difficult than the previous methods. myHoYo documents two official methods to use cross save between PS4 / PS5 and PC / mobile. The first involves players who have not yet logged into the game with a PSN and one who does involve their PSN.
- The first case requires players to open Genshin Impact on their PS4 or PS5. Then follow the instructions in the pop-up window to link the email address that the player uses for PC / mobile device. Make sure not to bypass this popup as this method will no longer work.
- The second case will cause the player to log into their PlayStation console once more. From here, go to the following:
- User Center
- Link account Make sure to link an email that is not currently linked to a miHoYo account.
Final remarks: How to do Cross Saving in Genshin Impact
I hope you understand this article, How to do Cross Saving in Genshin Impact. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.