This tutorial is about How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CC Plugins. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CC Plugins. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CC Plugins
An Adobe Photoshop plugin is a tool that can be used to save time on projects in the popular photo editing tool. There are plugins that can do just about anything and can quickly become a perfect part of your workflow. Photographers use Adobe’s Camera Raw plug-in everywhere. Interestingly, Adobe Photoshop supports third-party plugins and allows its users to enhance the capabilities of the program. It also allows users to install some additional plugins that add new features and allow Photoshop users to do much more.
Such plugins include a variety of filters, various file type compatibilities, and a variety of tools to manipulate the image as needed. So, if you want to download and install plugins for your Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 program, just follow the steps below.
How to download Photoshop plugins
Photoshop plugins can be downloaded from two main sources. The user can visit the Adobe Exchange site, which has some unique plugins to choose from, or users can directly use Google search when searching for a specific type of plugin. Adobe Exchange has a wide range of add-ons to choose from, and users can easily download their favorite add-ons by selecting the Free or Buy option next to it. Once you’ve decided on the plug-in you want, it will automatically start the download process and install it directly into your Photoshop CC software.
How to install Photoshop plugins
If you have downloaded any specific plugins from other sites then it will not be installed directly into your Photoshop software and will be available as a compressed zip file or executable files. Please refer to the steps mentioned below to install your downloaded plugin.
Steps to install Photoshop plugin from executable file
- Choose the “Executable File” to start the setup wizard. Before doing so, close the Photoshop application on your system, as the installation process would fail if the software is running in the background.
- Now select the “Next” button and then enable the “OK” checkbox on the next panel.
- Then choose the version of the plugin you want to install.
- After that, choose the “Next” option.
- Now users will have to choose the destination folder where they want to install the plugins.
- Then select the “Next” option. “
- After that, choose the “Install” option to start the installation process.
- Finally, select the “Finish” button to complete the installation setup.
Steps to install Photoshop plugin from compressed zip file
- First, users will need to extract all the contents of their ZIP folder.
- Now copy the extracted files and paste them directly into your Adobe Photoshop Plugins folder. It is usually found within the program files, or you can find it in the location where you installed the Photoshop software on your PC.
- Users will then need to restart the Adobe Photoshop program and they will be able to easily see the plugins within the Photoshop tools panel. It usually depends on the type of plugin you have installed. For example, if a user has installed a plugin for a new filter, that new plugin will appear directly in the menu bar where all filters are located.
Final remarks: How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CC Plugins
I hope you understand this article, How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CC Plugins. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.