OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones are now receiving Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update in India, Europe and North America. The stable version will be rolled out to users who participated in the open beta, and regular smartphone users will gradually receive it. OnePlus is also tweaking Bitmoji to offer more always-on display animations. For privacy reasons, the phone automatically pixelates sensitive messages in chat screenshots. The same feature is available on Android 13 based ColorOS 13. The update also adds “periodic deletion of clipboard data to protect privacy”. This article is about how to Download Android 13 on OnePlus.
OxygenOS 13, OnePlus appears to have fully adopted the ColorOS design language. Unsurprisingly, the latest OnePlus skin packs several new features, including a new animation engine, seamless headphone connectivity, expanded AOD customization options, optimized Dolby sound effects, Kids Space, new Bitmoji AOD animations, and Hyperboost GPA 4.0 for gaming , to name just a few. Below we have mention the steps to install Android 13 on OnePlus.
How to Install OxygenOS 13 on OnePlus
- Download the official Rom
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the action overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut.
- Hit Internal storage.
- Hit the Paste button to paste the file in the root directory of your phone. Now that the file is in the requisite directory, you can go ahead with the local upgrade. [Local Update APK File Here]
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System.
- Hit System updates.
- Hit Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 13 on your OnePlus phone.
- Once the installation is finished, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.
We hope our article on how to download and install OxygenOS 13 on OnePlus smartphones will help you and resolve all your problems. Based on Android 13, the latest OxygenOS release debuts an Aquamorphic design with smoother system animations for better performance.
I hope you understand this article, How to Download Android 13 on OnePlus.